BBC Spray is a very effective local spray, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and painkiller.
It is anti-inflammatory and is therefore used in the treatment of oral or throat infections, dental surgery, tonsillitis,
Local anesthesia of the mouth and mucous membranes, as it is highly reliable for its high level of effectiveness and efficiency.
Which makes up the BBC Spruce drug.
BBC mouth spray contains:
- Benzilamine Hydrochloride
- Sitalconium Chloride
Uses bbc spray
- Infections of the mouth and throat
- Before and after dental surgery
- Local anesthesia of the mouth and mucous membranes
- Mouth ulcers
- Infection of the mouth and throat
The benefits are its ability to relieve infections of the mouth, throat and pain relief, and is used to cleanse the mouth and throat
To which category the bbc spray belongs to
BBC mouth spray belongs to the category of topical anesthetics, anti-inflammatories and painkillers because it contains many powerful substances in the elimination of fungi and microbes as well as infections of the mouth, throat and mucous membranes.
BBC Spray Dose
- You should see your doctor or pharmacist before taking the medication.
- The dosage of the drug may vary from case to case.
- The usual dose of PBS is as follows: it is used at a rate of 1 or 2 squirts 3 to 4 times a day or as indicated by your doctor.
How to use bbc spray
- Open the lid and then install the white spray piece on the nozzle and press it to make sure it is installed
- Wash the mouth or place the pain well
- Spray the affected area once or twice at a rate of 3-4 times a day no more than 8 times a day
- Avoid eating after using a spray for 30-60 minutes
Bbc side effects
- Itching and rash
- Swelling or redness of the skin
- Numbness or tingling in the throat or mouth
- Swelling of the lips or face
Contraindications to bbc spray
In case of hypersensitivity to the active substances of the drug are:
- Benzilamine Hydrochloride
Warnings and precautions when using BBC spray
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking other medications or suffering from any diseases
- You should consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the drug in case of pregnancy or lactation.
- Avoid eye contact
- Consult your doctor if you need to use this drug for more than 7 days
- Not used in eye treatment
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
BBC Spray Local Anesthetic Spray for the Mouth
It contains benzocaine, which acts as a local anesthetic to relieve tooth, mouth and throat pain.
BBC Spray anti-inflammatory and for the treatment of mouth ulcers
PBS contains benzilamine hydrochloride, which is used as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, so it is used to treat oral and tonsillitis infections as well as before and after dental surgery to relieve the resulting pain.
BBC spray antiseptic spray for the mouth
BBC mouth spray is described for containing sitalconium, which is used to cleanse the mouth and also eliminate microbes and viruses once and for all.
BBC Spray Mouth Sanitizer from Pharmacy
Contains a number of active substances that are used in the treatment of infections and the elimination of fungi in addition to effectively relieving pain.
bbc spray analgesic spray
Please refer to your doctor before use, but it is prescribed by doctors in cases of mouth ulcers and dental operations or when you feel the pain of oral infections to relieve pain and help to continue the daily routine and eat and drink.
The pregnant’s bengosis – the best local dental anesthetic
There are no clinical studies to ensure that it is safe to use in pregnant women, so it is preferable to consult a doctor or pharmacist before using it.
Price of BBC Spray – BBC spray price
The price of the box is about 11.5 Egyptian pounds “the price may change from time to time”
BBC Spray Solution
25 ml medicine available
Best alternative to bbc
- Tantam Cream Forte
- Tantam Top Gel
- Throckalmin mouthwash
- Tantam Green Wash